Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The race continues

I ran up and down the beach promenade 6 times this morning.

I almost got whiplash, twice, when Blue attempted to race after a bicycle.

I spent the rest of the day at a Melbourne Cup party. We had champagne and pavlova.

I know what you're all thinking...that's it? That.is.it?

No.

I also heated up some chicken for dinner....which my mother cooked for me because she knew I'd be exhausted from the party.

Shush, Paola, please...calm down...I'm still WAY AHEAD OF THAT PASTRY-MUNCHING, BEER-GUZZLING, RAP-LISTENING GERMAN GAL.

Because of the time difference.

She's so way behind me she will NEVER catch up.

But just to be certain, I'm doing a bit of extra preparation for Day Three of the November Birthday Challenge. It's late at night, and I should be in bed, but NO. I will not rest until I have:

ironed,


helped Mr. Commentbox pack for his business trip,

help Master Commentbox with his upcoming debating competition,


And cuddle my personal trainer,

All while listening to my new motivational song:



6 comments:

Duyvken said...

Hey gorgeous, we have matching ironing board covers. Snap!

Anonymous said...

Heh. Lushie will never catch up with you... unless she moves to Tahiti. That IS on your side of the International Date Line, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Damn it girl. You are playing the dateline card.
That's not FAIR!
I must agree with your tune choice though, rock it gurrrrrl, it's groovy.
Paola

eurolush said...

Pastry-munching, beer-guzzling, rap-listening German girl??


Thank you, I'm flattered!


PS-How can you be sure I'm not up in the middle of the night, wearing a head lamp and running laps around the village??

I WILL CRUSH YOU, ELEASNORE!!!


PPS-How adorable are you in those photos? VERY ADORABLE!

Jeanette Nord said...

You look very fit to me! So stop runing! While out jogging I was overtaken by a man in an electrical wheelchair once and that made me swear never to do something so stupid again. Life is to short for that kind of punishment.....I take a nice walk instead. Much easier to eat chocolate at the same time....Take care / Jeanette

RW said...

keep going.
I posted a song for you.

kind of a random question... but how many irons have you owned if your life time?