Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ever heard of Kirsten Smith or Karen Lutz?

Didn't think so.

But I bet you've heard of:


10 Things I Hate About You
Legally Blonde
Ella Enchanted
She's The Man

Ms. Smith and Ms. Lutz - I thank you from the bottom of my heart.


OK,OK, they wrote "The Ugly Truth" as well.... so it wasn't exactly my cup of tea... still.... I'm printing this picture and putting it up on my bulletin board. Is there any better inspiration for an aspiring screenwriter? I think not.

I leave you with this:



To remind me of how much I loved Anne Hathaway before she became famous and starred in the most depressing, artificial, Hollywood attempt at a rom-com I've seen in a very long time.

2 comments:

kim at allconsuming said...

The only reason I will be seeing Love and Other Drugs will be the chance to sit in a darkened room - preferably on my own - with a naked Jake Gyllenhaal.

Paola said...

I haven't seen Ella Enchaned yet!
And won't be seeing Love and other Drugs anytime soon over here.