Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Echo Beach

In the previous post I linked to all of the fabulous women of the Queen's Birthday Long Weekend Sewjourn Extravaganza. I shall start our story from the end, I think, it just seems to make more sense in an odd way. I guess that when you spend three nights and 4 days with a group of women that you don't know very well (as it was in my case) there's a remarkable difference between the first afternoon when you shyly smile at them and hope that they like you, to the last afternoon when you're listening to this song very very loud, twice, while dancing around the kitchen with them.


6 comments:

fifi said...

What nostalgia!

Must have been supremely fun!

Stomper Girl said...

Now Sewjourn feels like my own Echo Beach. Far away in time....

trash said...

Before even clicking on the link I am 'bup, bupbah'ing the intro. Thanks for the lovely singalong song.

Suse said...

A year isn't so far away in time.

Word verification is CRIES.

Jodie said...

I am so glad you had a fantastic time and I look forward to hearing all about it here and from all the others as well.

alby said...

Oh No! I left too early and missed out on this!! Thanks for stoking the fires Eleanor :))