Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blogging cheers me up!

If you look at the first post of the day (this is my all-time record for number of posts published in one day) you will see that I was in a somewhat melancholy mood.

A few commentboxes later, and look at me! I'm giggling at the thought of my blogging buddies all over the world watching classic Eurovision videos. You cheered me up!!

This one is dedicated to Anna, my Swedish blogging buddy. I was 5 years old when I watched this on our little black and white television in our apartment in Israel. You, Anna, were probably sitting beside your grandma and singing along while sewing or knitting or crocheting...no?

I just love that image.

1 comment:

Sömsmånen said...

Oh, dear Eleanor, I remember that day like it was yesterday. I think I blogged about this actually. It was a warm and sunny day and I had got a new pair of clogs, everybody wore clogs in those days. The marvel of these clogs that they were not pracical black ines but shiny lilac and pink. I was in heaven. In the evening we watched the eurovision songcontest (but not with granny, alas) and Abba won and everything in my world was perfect. I do remember that my Astrian granny rejected the English pronounciation of Waterloo, it should be Vaaaterluuuh...