Sunday, April 5, 2009

One more sleep to go!

One more sleep....and then....we'll celebrate my blog's first birthday!!

Please feel free to pop your name into a commentbox to be in the draw. New commenters are especially welcome, as are veteran commenters, and everyone in-between :-)


While we wait for the party to begin, I'd like to introduce you to a wonderful new blog which I recently discovered. Hillary is an art researcher and consultant based in New York. She writes unique descriptions of current art exhibitions, and has gently opened my eyes to a new way of viewing art galleries. In a fabulous twist of fate, Hillary recently visited Melbourne, and her post about the NGV allows those of us in Australia to feel a direct connection to her observations.

I shall keep my commentbox closed for this post....I'll be seeing you over at Hillary's commentbox.

Good night all.