Friday, June 12, 2009

Super-nice pyro

Another great thing about going to Sewjourn was the knowledge that talented photographers would be there to record the weekend (although I must say I pined terribly for Mary). Check out Suse's photos as well as Muppinstuff's, they are poetic and inspirational. There are also 2 new posts up, one of which describes me as a "super-nice pyro," a title which I gladly accept with honour and delight. Making and maintaining the daily fire was my obsession, and I still miss that fireplace terribly.

While I'm busy linking I thought I'd show you something that I received in the mail a couple of days ago.

The many gifts I have received through the blogosphere are a source of great happiness to me.

But that's another whole post unto itself.

4 comments:

Stomper Girl said...

Super-nice scarf for the super-nice pyro.

Julia said...

Super picture of you, what a great smile!

Pacific pyroism is fun isn't it? I'm a fan too.

Mary said...

Thinking of you too...

will call soon - drowning in debutante photos!

xxx

eurolush said...

Super nice pyro--sounds like a great title for a book/movie.

PS-That Sewjourn weekend looked amazing. Loved all the photos!