Tuesday, December 28, 2010

'Tis the season to watch movies

I've been watching so many movies lately that my blepharitis is back, yep - I'm the crazy lady sitting in front of you in the cinema who throws her head back every 20 minutes so as to put in her eyedrops.

To summarise my cinema experience so far...

RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN TO SEE THIS FRENCH ROMANTIC COMEDY AT A CINEMA NEAR YOU. IT WILL MAKE YOU SMILE AND GIGGLE AND LAUGH AND BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF TRUE LOVE.

You'll also be humming that song from "Dirty Dancing" all the way home. What could be better?



4 comments:

fifi said...

Oh NO!

I won a free pass to see this before christmas and I was so busy I couldnt go!


Now I will have to PAY.
Oh well. Thats life, cant wait to see it.

The Coffee Lady said...

Jaysus. Vanessa Paradis.

That One said...

Andrew Lincoln!
I saw Andrew Lincoln in that trailer!

I love him.

Suse said...

I saw Romain Duris in three films in 2010 and he was excellent in all three, so I'm looking forward to seeing this one!